We're looking for passionate people to help us solve real challenges. If you value innovation, hard work and fun as much as we do, we invite you to join us. On this page are the positions we're currently looking for – and you might be the person to fill one of them. To apply for any positions, please send your profile with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Interns for Digital Marketing
Intern, Digital Marketing:
- As part of the Marketing & Communications team, the Digital Marketing
- Intern will support the digital marketing channels across website, email, social media, and content to engage new and existing customers.
- Interns will have opportunity to learn on new tools for creating the effective contents.
- How the Internet search engines work and how to make sure the contents are providing great Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a website of a corporation.
- Assist in the development and delivery of online marketing campaigns, content, and functionality
- Support Product Marketing in digital promotion and planning of reaching out to probable customers of Knowledge Fortune Inc.
- Interest or background in Digital Marketing
- Upcoming or recent college graduate within Marketing, Communications, or other applicable majors
- Excellent writing skills and strong teamwork skills
- Adept in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
This position can be worked remotely from home. We will provide all the training and directions through web-conference.
2. UI Path Developer
We are looking UI Path developer with following skill set and experience.
- Proven technical experience automating business processes utilizing UiPath, UiPath Studio, and UiPath Orchestrator.
- Experience in new automation processes development projects is preferred.
- Analyzing existing business process, identifying areas for Robotic Process automation to provide valuable ROI.
- Creating Solution Design Documents, Technical Requirement Documents, and Business Requirement Documents.
- Experience automating financial activities.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle applications.
- Extensive Microsoft Excel/Spreadsheet automation experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word.
- Experience in Test-driven development is highly preferred.
- Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.